The Role of the Executive Advisory Committee
BRPA EXECUTIVE ADVISORY COMMITTEE RESPONSIBILITIES, COMPOSITION and APPOINTMENT TERMS
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Review professional documents for accuracy, scope and relevance.
- Provide direction and guidance on professional issues.
- Provide advice and suggestions on courses of action the Board of Directors is contemplating.
- Be available for consultation on issues by phone or e-mail, when needed.
- Provide input as to the development of the role of the RPA.
Composition of the Executive Advisory Committee will be:
- Three practicing radiologists
- Two educators in the Radiologic Sciences
- Three certified Radiology Practitioner Assistants
- One educator in a related field
Term of appointment will be for three years, with one additional term of reappointment.
- The Chair of the Executive Advisory Committee will be appointed by the Board of Directors.