The Role of the Executive Advisory Committee
BRPA EXECUTIVE ADVISORY COMMITTEE RESPONSIBILITIES, COMPOSITION and APPOINTMENT TERMS
The role of the Executive Advisory Committee to the Board of Directors of the Certification Board for Radiology Practitioner Assistants (CBRPA) is to provide direct input, guidance, advice and suggestions on issues regarding the professional development of the Radiology Practitioner Assistant (RPA).
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Review professional documents for accuracy, scope and relevance.
- Provide direction and guidance on professional issues.
- Provide advice and suggestions on courses of action the Board of Directors is contemplating.
- Be available for consultation on issues by phone, fax or e-mail, when needed.
- Provide input as to the development of the role of the RPA.
- Three practicing radiologists
- Two educators in the Radiologic Sciences
- Three certified Radiology Practitioner Assistants
- One educator in a related field
- The Chair of the Executive Advisory Committee will be appointed by the Board of Directors.