CBRPA Mission Statement
Improving patient care through education, certification and professional standards
- Identify a body of knowledge and skills necessary for radiology mid- level practitioner to function competently.
- Upholds educational standards and clinical preparation for radiology mid-level practitioners and to recognize educational programs that meet the standards.
- Develops and administers an examination that assesses the knowledge and skills that underlie the intelligent performance of tasks and responsibilities required for competent professional practice.
- Advances and upholds the standards of professional practice and the scope of practice for the Radiology Practitioner Assistants.
- Promotes continued competence through compliance with continuing education and recertification requirements.
- Maintain a registry of CBRPA certified individuals meeting the continuing education requirements of CBRPA.