1. Successful completion of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist’s Registered Radiologists Assistant examination with active RRA status
2. Completion of RRA to RPA application 3. Submission of academic transcript
4. Submission of one of the following:
a. CBRPA clinical competency requirement document, signed by supervising radiologist
b. Current medical staff credentials document from employer
5. Possess five years’ experience as a registered technologist at the time of
applying for the examination
6. Possess current ACLS certification.
After eligibility requirements have been submitted, the Board of Directors will review all materials and award the RPA credential when appropriate.